These hauntingly sweet and salty chocolate-covered ghost pretzels are the perfect Halloween treat for kids! And you’ll only need 3 ingredients to make them!
Halloween desserts are some of my favorite treats to make. And these hauntingly sweet ghost pretzels are at the top of my list!
They’re sweet, chocolatey, crunchy, and great for snacking.
Plus they’re ready in a snap!
This recipe works because it’s:
- Great for goody bags, a quick snack, or a dessert table.
- Easy to make with only 3 simple ingredients.
- Addictingly delicious to satisfy all your Halloween cravings!
Place 7 white chocolate-covered pretzels on a plastic plate or piece of parchment paper.
Melt 4 ounces of white chocolate chips or candy melts and add the melted chocolate to a piping bag.
Cut the tip of the piping bag and squeeze out enough chocolate to fill the two oval-shaped holes at the top of each pretzel.
Drop a candy eye over each covered hole and gently press them in place.
Allow the melted chocolate to harden, then serve.
Recipe Tips and Substitutions
I made this recipe super simple by purchasing pretzels that were already chocolate covered, but if you have some regular pretzel twists on hand you could definitely make your own by using a bit more melted white chocolate.
If you don’t have professional piping bags, you can use regular sandwich bags! Just place the bag over a small cup and fill it with the melted chocolate.
The easiest way to place the eyes is to drop them on. If you want to try to place them in a specific place they could fall into the chocolate because they’re so small. Just hold them right above where you want them placed and drop them.
More Like This
Looking for more festive no bake Halloween treats? You’ll love these!
- Gooey Oreo Eyeballs
- Pretzel Spider Webs
- Mummy Rice Krispie Treats
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Boo-licious Ghost Brownies
Candy eyes may be in short supply during Halloween. So, if your local stores run out you can try:
-Mini chocolate chips
-White chocolate chips turned upside down with a dot of black writing gel in the middle
I hope your family loves these sweet and salty ghosts pretzels. If you make them, be sure to take a picture and tag me on Instagram with @ashcroftfamilytable and use the hashtag #ashcroftfamilytable!
And if you’d like to get a 4-week meal plan featuring my recipes, just enter your email in the form above and you’ll get it straight to your inbox!
- 7 white fudge chocolate covered pretzels
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips or candy wafers
- 14 candy eyes
- Place 7 white chocolate-covered pretzels on a plastic plate or piece of parchment paper.
- Melt 4 ounces of white chocolate chips or candy melts and add the melted chocolate to a piping bag.
- Cut the tip of the piping bag and squeeze out enough chocolate to fill the two oval-shaped holes at the top of each pretzel.
- Drop a candy eye over each of the covered holes and gently press them in place.
- Allow the melted chocolate to harden, then serve.