This is the best Artichoke Parmesan Dip ever! You’ll only need 4 ingredients to make this delicious and creamy baked artichoke appetizer.
What’s a party without a great dip??
Trust me when I say, you’ll be everyone’s favorite if you bring this to your next get-together!
This Artichoke Parmesan Dip is incredibly easy to make and incredibly addicting.
Plus it’s only made with three ingredients:
1. Marinated artichoke hearts – I highly recommend the Kirkland brand. The marinade is so delicious and it’s the perfect amount of artichoke for the recipe.
2. Mayo – You’ll want to use the full-fat version for this dip. I chose to use Best Foods.
3. Parmesan cheese – The shredded kind. You can either shred it from a block or buy it pre-shredded from the store.
Who knew those three ingredients could taste so good??
Chop a 32 ounce jar of drained, marinated artichoke hearts with a food processor. Discard any tough parts.
Mix the artichoke hearts with 3/4 cup of mayonnaise, 4 ounces of diced green chilis and 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
Pour the dip into a 1-quart baking dish and top with an additional 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipe Tips and Substitutions
If you don’t have a food processor or kitchen blender on hand, a knife works just as well. Just be sure to make small even cuts to ensure the artichoke pieces remain the same size.
The food processor will cut the artichokes very quickly because they are so soft. I used the pulse button only 5 or 6 times before they were the perfect size.
I recently made this dip and reduced the mayonnaise from 1 cup to 3/4 cup and it was the perfect amount. I’ll be making it with less from now on!
More Like This
Looking for more party dip recipes? You’ll love these!
- Toasted Almond and Swiss Cheese Dip
- The Best Fresh Garden Salsa Recipe
- Cowboy Caviar with Avocado
- Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dip
- Whipped Feta Dip
This artichoke dip has a creamy flavor from the mayo and a nutty flavor from the parmesan cheese and artichoke. It’s also perfectly salty. It tastes like a mild, warm cheese dip.
This dip is not strong or overpowering at all and is absolutely delicious! It’s perfect for pleasing even the pickiest group.
For this recipe, you’ll want to use yellow corn tortilla chips. We chose the Santitas brand. I don’t normally like those tortilla chips, but they are so good with the dip!
You can also serve the dip with any kind of party cracker. Some of my favorites include:
I hope your family loves this delicious artichoke parmesan dip! If you make it, be sure to take a picture and tag me on Instagram with @ashcroftfamilytable and use the hashtag #ashcroftfamilytable!
And if you’d like to get a 4-week meal plan featuring my recipes, just enter your email in the form above and you’ll get it straight to your inbox!
Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- 32 ounces jarred marinated artichoke hearts
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces diced green chilis
- 1 ¼ cup parmesan cheese, divided
- Drain artichokes and discard any tough parts. Chop artichokes with a food processor using the pulse setting 5 or 6 times.
- Mix the artichoke hearts with the mayonnaise, diced green chilis, and 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Pour the dip into a 1-quart baking dish and top with an additional 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.